Re: Debianizing Debian's GNOME/KDE a bit more

 > Apparently you don't understand, changing a schema file does
 > *nothing* for current configuration. Then tell me what do you want to
 > change that ?
 >
 > You *can't* change users configurations in postinst script.

 Apropos... can we PLEASE have some documentation for that horrible
 thing called gconf shipped WITH the operating system?  That one line in
 /usr/share/doc/gconf/README.Debian is _not_ enough.  GNOME shines for
 its lack of documentation, but gconf takes it to a extreme.

 TIA,

 Marcelo