RE: gnome-snapshot

> Hi,
>   A few months ago, I started thinking about how good it
> would be to have Debian packages of gnome cvs (or at least
> developmental snapshots), rather than having to compile
> everything using garnome or jh_build

If people want this, then it would be far better to use tarball releases, as
garnome does, rather than random snapshots from cvs. People should use the
unstable releases only for testing, and test results are more helpful if
they test actual released software. Cvs code is for developers.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc@usa.net