Re: Debianizing Debian's GNOME/KDE a bit more

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 18:33, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> I've been playing with desktop-base and Colin Walters gave the package
> to me. I'm thinking where should it go to accomplish its goals.

Splash-Debian.png doesn't really work in gnome-session, the black
outline looks silly (as it has a white border), and the border is where
the startup text appears, thus making it harder to read.

I'd suggest removing the border totally, and just expand the image to
the full size.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com