Sawfish and Gnome 2.4 problems

Hello,

I just upgraded from Gnome 2.2 (testing) to Gnome 2.4 (unstable), and i
do have a strange behavior with Sawfish. My applications windows are
moved in a strange way everytime i'm selecting a new desktop with the
desktop-selector-applet (don't know the real name). If i'm using
the edge flipping or a keyboard shortcut, this problem doesn't occurs...
that's odd...

For information, i'm running an up to date Testing, and i'm using Gnome
2.4 (with Sawfish & such) from Unstable (using the gnome-core package).

Anyone has an idea ? Is it an upstream bug ?

Please don't tell me to use metacity, i won't use this featureless WM, i
need all my sawfish behaviors and shortcuts. I already recreated a
complete new Desktop from scratch (using a new user), and my problem
didn't disappear...

Instead than that, everything seems to work correctly. And G2.4 seems
faster than G2.2 ^^

Julien