Re: Getting rid of libgtk2.0-0png3

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 16:08, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  That'd be Mika (Cc:'ed) -- the wonders of writing emails offline and
>  having a bad memory for names :-)

We seem to have made no progress. Mika, can you upload a new version of
Celestia please? You don't need to do very much except build-depend on
libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.0.6-2) so that it will not build with a
libgtk2.0-0png3 version of the package.

Akira, you didn't reply to me at all. Celestia is the only package
remaining in unstable in all sections in all architectures that still
uses libgtk2.0-0png3. Seeing as it has never been in a release we can
remove it now without any ill effects. If we release with it, we'll be
stuck with it for another 2 years or something. Will you do a new
version of Gtk+ that removes libgtk2.0-0png3 and makes libgtk2.0-0
conflict and replace it?

Regards,
Rob