Re: Getting rid of libgtk2.0-0png3

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 04:16:45AM +0100, Robert McQueen wrote:

 > All we need is an upload of celestia that build-depends on
 > libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.0.6-2), and then we can make libgtk2.0-0 Conflict
 > and Replace libgtk2.0-0png3 so dpkg will get rid of it. Marcelo, can
 > you do an upload of celestia to do this, or do you want me to NMU it?
 > Akira, will you do these changes to Gtk+ when this is done?

 The person who's going to adopt celestia said he'd upload a package in
 the next couple of weeks.  Given the RC bug filed against celestia,
 it's unlikely that it will be released with sarge unless this upload
 actually happens, so there's no need to hurry.  If it makes you
 happier, file a bug to remove celestia from sarge now.

--
Marcelo