Re: Getting rid of libgtk2.0-0png3

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 08:01, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  The person who's going to adopt celestia said he'd upload a package in
>  the next couple of weeks.  Given the RC bug filed against celestia,
>  it's unlikely that it will be released with sarge unless this upload
>  actually happens, so there's no need to hurry.  If it makes you
>  happier, file a bug to remove celestia from sarge now.

Well there's no need for that. Given that "someone is on it", we can
just make the Gtk change and render celestia uninstallable until someone
uploads. Why have one RC bug when you can have two? :D

Please let them know they should build-dep on libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.0.6-2)
though. Go for it Akira. =)

> --
> Marcelo

Regards,