Re: GNOME 2.2.2 summary 18/08/2003

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 19:02, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hi, you may not have noticed, but this is "debian-gtk-gnome" list, which
> comprises Debian and upstream developers interested in the success of Debian
> as a platform for GNOME and GTK+ software.

He was compiling a list comparing Debian sid to GNOME 2.2.2 to ensure we
are current with the release. Gaim isn't a part of the GNOME 2.2.2
release, so it's presence on the list is incorrect.

> Given that Gaim is GTK+ software, and of great interest to many users of
> GNOME and GTK+, it seems appropriate that it would be included in this list.

They are very easily able to see the version of Gaim by looking to see
if there are 10 or so "new upstream version" bugs on bugs.d.o/gaim.
Something nobody seems able to do, incidentally.

> A good summary of your highly informative and inspiring email.

I'm in a bad mood today. Receiving a message every hour asking why I
havn't done something that I have in fact already done is not helping
any.

> - Jeff

Regards,
Rob