Re: GNOME 2.2.2 summary 18/08/2003

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 19:09, Goedson Teixeira Paixao wrote:
> So the current release in your report is wrong. Current release should
> be 2.3.4 and the package marked as up-to-date. Right?

I believe the versions he lists are the versions of the packages that
were collectively released as GNOME 2.2.2. The file-roller maintainer is
evidently ignoring the fact that unstable is meant to be GNOME 2.2.2 at
the moment, and is packaging a development release of file-roller. Given
aj's recent announcement to debian-devel-announce, these kind of
activities should be carried out in experimental.

Regards,
Rob