Re: GNOME 2.2.2 summary 18/08/2003

Robert McQueen <robot101@hadesian.co.uk> writes:

> were collectively released as GNOME 2.2.2. The file-roller maintainer is
> evidently ignoring the fact that unstable is meant to be GNOME 2.2.2 at
> the moment, and is packaging a development release of file-roller. Given
> aj's recent announcement to debian-devel-announce, these kind of
> activities should be carried out in experimental.

Hello,

I'm the file-roller maintainer. I switched to file-roller 2.3 some time
ago because it fixed some bug not fixed in the 2.2 branch. File-roller website is
not updated since 2.2.1, and the three last news on gnome.org were for
2.3.1, 2.3.3, 2.3.4 ...  nothing about 2.2 branch since 2.2.3 five month
ago. I was thinking that upstream was only working on the 2.3 branch,
and I've not noticed 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 releases.

At all, thank you for pointing that, I'll set an epoch and upload 2.2.5
version soon.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher