Re: annoying changes in gnome-terminal

Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> writes:
> > Um, OK, but that doesn't really tell me anything -- this release seems
> > to have _broken_ font sizes, not fixed them.
>
> They've changed back, but they shouldn't be broken. You're now "back to
> normal", basically.

So, `normal' is (1) has oddly unintuitive font sizing (for vera sans
mono, big jump between font sizes 8 and 9, font sizes 9 and 10 exactly
the same width, but different heights), and (2) different than other
gnome apps (in which font sizing seems to behave more intuitively)?

Or is there likely to be something wrong with my particular setup?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`To alcohol!  The cause of, and solution to,
 all of life's problems' --Homer J. Simpson