Re: annoying changes in gnome-terminal

Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:
> I'm talking about Debian changelog. In the latest I see :
>
> vte (1:0.10.27-1) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * New upstream release.
>   * Fix fonts size (Closes: #186705)

Um, OK, but that doesn't really tell me anything -- this release seems
to have _broken_ font sizes, not fixed them.

I guess I'll just wait until 0.11.x gets into unstable again, and see
if things are still screwy (since other messages in this thread seem to
be saying such problems are fixed there).

-Miles
--
Is it true that nothing can be known?  If so how do we know this?  -Woody Allen