Re: annoying changes in gnome-terminal

<quote who="Miles Bader">

> Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:
> > I'm talking about Debian changelog. In the latest I see :
> >
> > vte (1:0.10.27-1) unstable; urgency=low
> >
> >   * New upstream release.
> >   * Fix fonts size (Closes: #186705)
>
> Um, OK, but that doesn't really tell me anything -- this release seems
> to have _broken_ font sizes, not fixed them.

They've changed back, but they shouldn't be broken. You're now "back to
normal", basically.

> I guess I'll just wait until 0.11.x gets into unstable again, and see if
> things are still screwy (since other messages in this thread seem to be
> saying such problems are fixed there).

0.11.x should never go back into unstable, hopefully. If it ends up shifting
to 0.12.x or 2.4.x for the GNOME 2.4 release, that's what ought to go in.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

             http://www.xach.com/debian-users-are-beatniks.html