Re: Gdm

Am Don, 2003-05-01 um 06.02 schrieb Sven Luther:
> On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 04:28:43AM -0400, Sean Harshbarger wrote:
> > Am Mit, 2003-04-30 um 17.32 schrieb Björn Torkelsson:
>
> Does this mean we have to hand downgrade the packages ?
>
> What are the differences between your packages and the new ones, any
> thing we have to look for or someething.
>
> Anyway, thanks for your great job on this,

Yes you will have to hand downgrade. The only difference, I assume, is
that the new offical packages lack the login type debconfig selector I
added many package versions ago. Of course, I could be wrong.

--
Sean Harshbarger

http://harshy.homelinux.org - Personal Website
http://coaster.sourceforge.net - Coaster - The Gnome CD Burner

"So ya...this squirrel just pops out of nowhere." -Adam Powers