Re: gnome-terminal and who

<quote who="Eloy A. Paris">

> I really wonder why upstream has not been able to see this. Maybe it is
> Debian-specific for some strange reason? Aren't there any upstream
> developers that run Debian? Jeff, are you one?

I run Debian GNOME on my iBook [1], but I've put libvte4 on hold. I will
look at the bug again and see what's going on between Debian GNOME and
GARNOME.

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] I maintain GARNOME for GNOME testers, so I run that on my main machine.
The iBook is too slow to build it regularly, and I love watching the Debian
packages getting better and better anyway. :-)

  I wonder how many bugs have gone unfixed due to misspellings of "FIXME".