Re: Gdm

Am Mit, 2003-04-30 um 17.32 schrieb Björn Torkelsson:
<snip>

> It is there,since yesterday.
>
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/gnome/gdm.html
>
> And the glade bug is reported mulitple times (see #191330, #191335,
> #191380)

</snip>

For those of you who do use my gdm package, I will be removing it from
my apt server entirly as my need to unoffically maintain it now
obsolete. Also since my version is higher then what is going upstream
you wouldnt get the offical package with my apt sources. It been fun and
a privlege to help out those who really wanted gdm 2.4 in SID and hope
to continue to support the Debian community in every way possible.

Now maybe I can get Walters to give my offical maintainership so I can
get gdm-themes, metacity, gmodconfig, and gnome-ticker to you guys
offically :)

--
Sean Harshbarger

http://harshy.homelinux.org - Personal Website
http://coaster.sourceforge.net - Coaster - The Gnome CD Burner

"Do you have the tools to Grep my Root?" -Linux Girl