browsing with nautilus

Hau!

I am experimenting with nautilus for browsing for quite some time. I think it is
quite ok rendering html with gtkhml and even galeon views. But it's been a
long time since I cannot access an external server. I can browse 127.0.0.1,
and from my default index page I can click the apache link and it will take
me to the right place.

But if I try to enter 'http://www.debian.org', for example, it simply keeps
looking like it is trying, but never gets there. I mean, the gnomish
square keeps moving at the right top corner, but nothing gets done.

Anyone with the same problem discovered a solution?

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>