Re: galeon won't start

Em Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:11:36 +0100, Christian Marillat
<marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> escreveu:

> Sean Proctor <sproctor@ccs.neu.edu> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > This computer is a little too slow to run mozilla comfortably, so it was
> > nice having galeon around. I'm not too great with GTK, but I'll see if I can
> > find what's causing the probem over the next few days if no one else has an
> > idea.
>
> FYI mozilla and galeon are exactly the same, only the interface are
> different, so if mozilla doesn't work don't expect to see galeon
> working with your computer.

That's not really true. Galeon is somewhat lighter than
Mozilla, because it doesn't use the XUL-based GUI, and gtk is a very
common lib which could have been already loaded by some other progs.
My laptop likes Galeon much more than it likes Mozilla.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>