Re: .gtkrc / mozilla-xft question

I've noticed that :

1 - I'm not able to choose an ISO-8859-1 font in switch => it causes a
false rendering

2 - when a non ISO-8859-1 font is selected in .gtkrc, mozilla uses its
own rendering engine and ... make AA menus.

So the question is : is there a way to force mozilla to render AA menus
?

--
Alexis Sukrieh <alexis@sukria.net>