.gtkrc / mozilla-xft question

Hello debgnomers ;)

I'm playing with fonts and I've discovered a strange thing on my gnome2
box :

I have antialiased text in the menus of mozilla (I run mozilla-xft) as
soon as I don't change my Gtk1 font which is really ugly and moreover,
which is not iso-8859-1 (my charset).

If I change the font with "switch" the antialiased text disappears in
mozilla menus...

An other strange thing is that I cannot use helvetica or lucida font in
gtk1 : characters are not printed, there are some little boxes instead.

Does anyone could explain me the main behaviour of mozilla-xft with
dealing with antialiased menus ?

Could you explain me too, why .gtkrc conflicts with such a stuff ?

And, last but not least, why are my "classical" linux fonts (helvetica
or lucida) are not well drawable in Gtk apps ?

Here I give you my .gtkrc which the one I have antialiased menus in
mozilla with.

Thanks a lot and follow the stuff,

D3bGn0m3rz Ru1z !

Alexis Sukrieh

--
print_signature (
	(geek *) "Alexis Sukrieh",

# -- THEME AUTO-WRITTEN DO NOT EDIT
include "/usr/share/themes/Mist/gtk/gtkrc"

style "user-font"
{
  font="-schumacher-clean-medium-r-normal-*-*-140-*-*-c-*-iso646.1991-irv"
}
widget_class "*" style "user-font"

include "/home/asu/.gtkrc.mine"

# -- THEME AUTO-WRITTEN DO NOT EDIT