Re: gnome panel crash on logout?

On Jan 16, Jack Howarth wrote:

> On my debian ppc sid machine, with gdm2 2.4.12 installed I find that
> when I log out of a gnome session back into gdm2 I get an alert that a
> gnome panel has crashed.

I see the same problem on my sid/powerpc machine.  The crash seems to be
triggered when the "window list" applet exits.  You can trigger it
without logging out by adding and then removing a window list applet
from your panel.

I have the latest (2.2rc1) versions of all Gnome libraries except
libgnomecanvas, which I have held back until Nautilus issues are
resolved.  I assume this is a problem using the 2.0 panel with the 2.2
libraries, since it started occuring after upgrading the libraries.

If more info is needed, I can try to generate a stack trace.