Libglade I18n problem

Hello,

I am the author of DrGenius and also its packager for Debian. DrGenius
uses intensively libglade 0.17 for its dialogs. However I have noted
since September (I cannot say exactly from which package version I noted
the problem) that within dialogs designed with Glade, the messages are
not localized at run time.

For example, when DrGenius is runned under a French locale, its dialogs
messages are still in the C default locale and not in French althought
the fr.po file is up to date. However part of DrGenius where messages do
not come from .glade file appear in French. This let me think the
problem does not come directly from the locale system/setup.

Also DrGenius has been compiled and runned without this problem under a
Mandrake 8.2.

I have also tested other applications using Glade as Gnumeric and I
noted the same problem.

A bug report was send to the Debian Bug system a couples of weeks ago.

Do you have any clue concerning this problem?

Regards,

Hilaire Fernandes

--
OFSET - http://www.ofset.org