Re: tasklist and workspace not working

Hi Havoc,

On Sat, 11 January 2003 19:29:11 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > my tasklist is always empty, no chance to get it working
> > from my side, how can I best debug it or is a known bug
> > already?
> >
> > Also my workspace applet is not displaying anything, same
> > story here. This is so since the first GTK2 things came in
> > and I installed them.
>
> Your window manager has to have support for these.

That's interesting. So 'Version: 0.80.1-4' of wmaker does
not work with it? Which window managers *do* work with the
new panel stuff? Or is wmaker about to be fixed anytime soon?

These two tools are *very* handy and useful and working without
those is all but fun. So is this is a 'known' bug / problem?

Thanks,
Alexander

--
"... I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
 I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.