Re: Expocity for Debian's Gnome 2.4?

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 08:55, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> By the way, nobody's got a debian package ready for that one? I heard
> gentoo had an emerge ready... maybe we could work our some packages
> to start trying out the new stuff =).
>
> Maybe I'll try to do that at the weekend.

Daneil Silvers has ITPd them, but the issue apparently is making xlibs
separate from the server (or something).  That and last time I heard, a
large proportion of older applications will fail on the new xlibs (the
i18n library is missing at the moment).

I would say at the moment progress is so great you either build from
CVS, or wait for it to settle down.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com