Re: Expocity for Debian's Gnome 2.4?

Em Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:22:18 +0100, Sebastien Bacher <seb128@debian.org> escreveu:

> "Luis M" <lemsx1@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > to make it into the Official Debian packages...
>
> I don't think that Debian will include this hack to metacity
> package. It seems that metacity is many time slower (about 10x according
> to some comments) with expocity.
> The problems are due to some xfree's limitations (it'll be much better
> with freedesktop's server).

By the way, nobody's got a debian package ready for that one? I heard
gentoo had an emerge ready... maybe we could work our some packages
to start trying out the new stuff =).

Maybe I'll try to do that at the weekend.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>