GNOME 2.4, sid, PPC/x86

Hey,

So, while I stick to bleeding edge stuff on my home desktop (because I have
to), my iBook and work PC are both Debian sid, running the latest GNOME 2.4
packages. And right now, GNOME in Debian is slicker than ever before. Thanks
to everyone's hard work, sarge is going to ROCK if 2.4 gets in on time! Yay!

Thanks,

- Jeff

PS. Joe, you take us too seriously! :-) Re:

  * The "No more complaining" release, part 2 (Subtitled: two calculator
    menu entries? disaster!  also subtitled: SHUT UP)

  I wonder how many bugs have gone unfixed due to misspellings of "FIXME".