Anyone have an updated GNOME summary? And what to do next...

Hey everyone,

The last GNOME summary posted to this list that I could dig up was
http://lists.debian.org/debian-gtk-gnome/2003/debian-gtk-gnome-200306/msg00173.html
by Christian Marillat. Christian, did you generate that via script or by
hand? If by the former, could you please post an updated summary so that
we can easily see what packages are still in need of updating?

Now that most of GNOME 2.4 is in unstable, are we brave enough to
get the proposals for a semi-official Woody backport going again or even
thinking about 2.5 in experimental?

The somewhat canonical roadmap is at:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

      Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau    Computer Sci. UNSW & Debian GNU/Linux
	 <netsnipe(+)users.sf.net\0>    <alau(+)cse.unsw.edu.au\0>
 GnuPG 1024D/2E8B68BD:  0B77 73D0 4F3B F286 63F1  9F4A 9B24 C07D 2E8B 68BD
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"