Re: Anyone have an updated GNOME summary? And what to do next...

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 07:50:56PM +1100, Andrew Lau wrote:
> Now that most of GNOME 2.4 is in unstable, are we brave enough to
> get the proposals for a semi-official Woody backport going again or even
> thinking about 2.5 in experimental?

2.5 packages would be really good to see.
May I suggest you send the packages to repositories.alioth.d.o rather
than experimental - I think many of us will want to use experimental
gnome but not all the other things from experimental.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :