Re: Debianizing Debian's GNOME/KDE a bit more

<quote who="Knut Neumann">

> Am Di, den 04.11.2003 schrieb Jeff Waugh um 10:15:
> > You could route around this damage by making 'gnome-core' depend on
> > desktop-base. :-)
>
> Or what about gnome-meta, which would be a package that is supposed to
> install a nice, full-featured (from joe users point of view) desktop?
> Could be debian-gnome-meta as well, in case any one objects to even have
> gnome-meta debianized.

See the 'gnome' package, which depends on 'gnome-core'.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2003: New York, USA          http://www.nylxs.com/events/gnome/

       "That whole 'you complete me' thing is just tragic and totally
                 unrealistic. Go complete yourself." - Anon