Re: Re: Gnome cups integration

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 01:48:11PM -0600, Roach, Mark R. wrote:

 > How 'bout that? You are correct. Evo/Gnumeric etc. have the dialog I
 > was expecting. Epiphany was the app that I was trying to print from
 > though.  I guess that makes it a bug in epiphany?... I will file a
 > bug against that package. Thanks for your help, sorry for not
 > checking my other apps first.

 It's the lack of a feature.  Epiphany reinvented the wheel and did its
 own thing with the printing dialog instead of using GNOME's.  Release
 goals, dates and so fort.  AFAIUI, the next release of Epiphany might
 or might not have a standard GNOME print dialog.  It's going to have
 something _else_.

--
Marcelo