Re: Re: Gnome cups integration

Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le lun 03/11/2003 à 17:12, Roach, Mark R. a écrit :
> > A while back, possibly while I was using the unofficial gnome 2.4
> > packages, all gnome print dialogs would give me a nice list of available
> > printers instead of the ugly "lpr" dialog. This doesn't seem to be the
> > case anymore. I have installed the libgnomecups* packages, but that
> > doesn't seem to do it, does anyone know how to get that feature back?
>
> How is it different from the current gnome+cups integration? The list of
> printers appears in the printing panel. Well, not in galeon, but it does
> at least in abiword, gnumeric and evolution.

How 'bout that? You are correct. Evo/Gnumeric etc. have the dialog I was
expecting. Epiphany was the app that I was trying to print from though.
I guess that makes it a bug in epiphany?... I will file a bug against
that package. Thanks for your help, sorry for not checking my other apps
first.

-Mark