Re: Gnome cups integration

Le Mon, 03 Nov 2003 17:04:44 +0000
Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com> a écrit:

> That code is from Ximian, and is Evil (TM) patches to libgnomeprint,
> with special Extra Evil (TM) patches to Galeon.  I didn't know they
> were included in the unofficial 2.4 debs, but I don't believe they
> should go anywhere near the Debian packages, mainly as everything
> breaks when CUPS isn't used...

Even if it's Evil (TM), as i'm using Gnome 2 & CUPS, it might be of a
good help for me. I'd like to test this, because it might perfectly
suits my parents need. And mine too. I'm growing Tired to go and modify
my printer configuration every time i want to print something...

Anybody to tell me which patch i have to get, and to which package i
have to apply those ?

Note i'm not asking those patch to be included in debian, this would
just be for personal taste ! But those patch could be corrected : they
could test for a running cups daemon. And if yes : run the cool
cups dialog box; if not : run the old boring dialog box asking for
"lpr" ...

Ju