Re: Bits from the GNOME Team

Hi,

SB> Ross Burton has just added his "Debian GNOME Packaging Policy" in the
SB> doc manager:
SB> http://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1316/18/gnome-policy-20030502-1.html

BTW should we update the scrollkeeper section to just use
dh_scrollkeeper?

SB> 5- CVS/SVN usage :
SB> ------------------

SB> All changes in the CVS/SVN tree have to be reported in the changelog. We
SB> could set an temporary changelog number between two version.

SB> ie: a 1.2-1working2 version for the changes from 1.2-1 to 1.2-2.

Though this is another thing, how about tagging with the
release version? actually I'm managing my debian/ with CVS
locally, and when I uploaded it, I did 'cvs tag <source
package name>-<upstream version>-<debian
version>'. e.g. gtk+2_0-2_2_4-1. it's helpful to check the
changes.

Regards,
--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group