Re: So what do the Debian Gnome maintainers say?

Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Johannes Rohr <j.rohr@gmx.de> writes:

[...]

>> I haven't investigated, why the new gnome-pilot isn't ready for sarge
>> yet. Someone recently wrote that the problem involves a long
>> dependency chain, including KDE. But http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/
>> certainly has the answer.
>
> Could you help me to find which packages is the guilty ? I'm lost...

[...]

Looks like perl has been guilty all the time, but now the RM has
decided to override perl's testing status.

So if it weren't for glibc, gnome-pilot should be ready for testing
now. Someone might want to ask the gnome-pilot maintainer to make an
upload to testing-proposed updates. Should be coordinated with you
uploading control-center, of course.

Or did I miss something?

Thanks,

Johannes