Re: Work-needing packages report for Sep 12, 2003

<quote who="Ross Burton">

> As Jeff says, this is GNOME 1 stuff. Really, it could be removed.

Heh, I was trying to be diplomatic about it, but... Well... I think some of
these aren't completely necessary in this new world of 2.x. So. Here's some
random opinionated crap... The packages I feel are important from this list
are:

> gpredict
> oregano

Not sure if there are ports or replacements for the above.

> glabels

Has a totally rocking 2.x port.

> gnucash

Very important.

> grisbi

Never heard of this, but from the Debian description, it's a competitor to
gnucash. I wonder how many people use it?

The others, I don't feel, are particularly important (or they have good
replacements).

- Jeff

     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage