Re: Work-needing packages report for Sep 12, 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 10:21, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
>  >    gnome-print (#201414), orphaned 58 days ago

As Jeff says, this is GNOME 1 stuff. Really, it could be removed.

After removing libraries from the list we get:

gphotocoll cronosii gnomesword encompass glade-gnome gpredict oregano
gnome-db peacock glimmer gb glabels terraform gnucash grisbi gmail
ghfaxviewer gfax gnuvd-gnome yank gpaint gasql

Still quite a scary list.

Maybe we should ping these maintainers and see if they still use the
packages/consider them useful?  Some of these are dead upstream now
(gfax has a mono port, encompass has a gtk2 port I think) and should be
removed from the pool.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com