Re: shutdown from within gnome

Hello. I've gone ahead and implemented one of the schemes I suggested in
my last mail about shutting down from inside GNOME. This is the one that
makes gnome-session use /etc/userhalt and /etc/userreboot if they exist.
I don't claim that it's the most user friendly method, but it works for
me and is better than nothing. Attached is a patch against a Debian
2.2.2-4 source directory obtained with 'apt-get source'.

Christian, you seemed interested in this subject a while ago. What do
you think of this method/patch?

Thanks.

--
Jon