Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: galeon (not) in Debian stable

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 10:31:01AM +0100, Crispin Flowerday wrote:
> Its worth pointing out that a lot of the bugs currently reported in the
> debian bts are fixed, and some have been for quite a while. The RC bug
> is fixed in CVS.
Thanks for the list. I always aim to have all bugs at least forwarded,
but galeon has been too much work for me (mostly due to feature request
bugs - I wish people would send these directly upstream). If anyone
has a spare moment to look through the list and help fix some of the
other bugs, please do so! ;)

I strongly disagree with your statement "a lot" - galeon has 159
outstanding bugs. I'd say less than 10% are fixed. Please prove me
utterly wrong, even if it means writing patches ;)

> #106884
do you mean 108844? I'm confused.

> #112369 was reported upstream, then closed as a problem on the debian
> side
Again, I can't work out which report you mean.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :