Re: How do you stop Metacity raising the foused window?

Julien Portalier <julien@portalier.com> writes:
> But this feature will certainly never be implemented officially in
> Metacity (i think there could at least have a gconf key for something
> obvious like this...), if you want a real highly customisable WM you
> should remove metacity and use sawfish instead.

I far prefer sawfish too (metacity just always seems to do things `wrong'),
but I was under the impression that the gnome people were pushing metacity,
if for no other reason than the maintainer is an active gnome participant --
so it'd be nice if metacity implemented at least the most common optional
features (and I think this is one of them)!

-Miles
--
In New York, most people don't have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you
have to take the subway to their house.  And sometimes on the way, the train