Re: How do you stop Metacity raising the foused window?

Le 09 Jul 2003 13:40:18 +0100
rob <mailingLists@pangolin.org.uk> a écrit:

> How do you stop Metacity raising the focused window? I've looked at
> the gconf keys and none seem able to turn this off is there a hidden
> one somewhere?

Yes, there's a patch for metacity that doesn't raise the window
on focus, you can fount it on the bugzilla pages.

But this feature will certainly never be implemented officially in
Metacity (i think there could at least have a gconf key for something
obvious like this...), if you want a real highly customisable WM you
should remove metacity and use sawfish instead.

Julien