Re: GNOME 2.2 summary 22/06/2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 12:49:06 +0200, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> Well, if the RC bugs in xscreensaver apply to 4.0.5 and 4.0.10 equally,
> which I suspect, than couldn't those bugs be tagged "sarge,sid"?

> Would this tell the testing scripts to pass through the newer version as
> both of them are equally buggy?

I'm not sure if the scripts pick up on this yet, but it should be a clear
signal to the release manager who can use this information to nudge the
newer versions through.

POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.