Re: Linux Browsers

Any advice on changing the Galeon setup so that non-root users can use?

I copied the .galeon directory to my user directory from /root. But, I'm not sure where it looks for the defaults. Is there a setup druid I'm overlooking?

Thanks

On 2003.05.06 16:11, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="tom">

> Is there a browser in Linux that works better
> with (I assume the issue is) .ASP?

ASP is backend stuff. They've used non-standard
(or at least incompatible)
HTML/DOM/DHTML/JavaScript, etc.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland
     http://www.guadec.org/

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're
offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks