Re: It works! [Was: Re: evolution 1.4 preview on debian]

On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 16:27, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Fre, 2003-03-28 at 18:33, Carlos Betancourt wrote:
> >
> > It's working fine, however: have any of you found problems with the
> > address book?
>
> What problems specifically? I seem to have corrupted my addressbook at
> some point, but that was definitely still with 1.2. At first I thought
> it might be due to a libdb mismatch (cfr. the build problem Florian
> reported), but that doesn't seem to be an issue - the one from
> libdb3-dev is merely linked in as a dependency of libsasl, see
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=168993 .

Hi, I have problems with the addressbook, the titles of every contact
card (on the gray background) is empty, and editing a contact shows
empty fields. I also tried with a brand new (ie. empty) addressbook and
doesn't fix it.

I have the same problem compiling the latest evolution (and gtkhtml and
gal) from cvs though...

The rest of your package is working just fine for me.
--
Javier Conti <av@labcc.ch>
Labcc