Re: It works! [Was: Re: evolution 1.4 preview on debian]

On Fre, 2003-03-28 at 18:33, Carlos Betancourt wrote:

> It's working fine, however: have any of you found problems with the
> address book?

What problems specifically? I seem to have corrupted my addressbook at
some point, but that was definitely still with 1.2. At first I thought
it might be due to a libdb mismatch (cfr. the build problem Florian
reported), but that doesn't seem to be an issue - the one from
libdb3-dev is merely linked in as a dependency of libsasl, see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=168993 .