Re: Gnome Terminal and ISO-8859-2 fonts

W liście z wto, 18-03-2003, godz. 19:19, Xavier Bestel pisze:

> >         http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/files/terminal2.png
>
> No you don't. If you look closely (a bigger font may help), the
> "polish-only" letters are substituted by pango from another font,
> probably because they are missing from the "fixed" charset.
> I think vte is unable to perform such a substitution, and that's why
> polish characters fail on your terminal.

Thank you, you are right. I didn't know that (I'm a begginer in GNOME
2). Is there any solution? Of course, I can choose another font, but
maybe there is some hacks :-)

greets

--
Maciej Stachura (Public GPG Key at http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/)
stachura@unicity.pl

"What has the Torun-cake to the windmill?"