Gnome Terminal and ISO-8859-2 fonts

Hello.

I'm using Debian unstable and gnome-terminal-2.2.1-1. I also enabled
bitmapped fonts in fontconfig. I'd like to use "fixed" font in my
gnome-terminal, but I can't display them, I mean all of them ;). I've
tried all font sizes, different font codings (from terminal's menu) and
the only characters I got were:

	http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/files/terminal.png

Instead of squares, there should be polish "ogonki" ;) Where's the
problem? Is it gnome-terminal or maybe something else (some font*
packages)?

Regards,
Maciek

--
Maciej Stachura (Public GPG Key at http://www.gnome.pl/~mst/)
stachura@unicity.pl

"What has the Torun-cake to the windmill?"