Re: Workrave anyone?

El día 19 feb 2003, Johannes Rohr escribía:
> Hello!

[...]

> Now, I asked the upstream author if it wasn't time to get Workrave
> into Debian. He responded, he thinks that the policy doesn't permit
> the upstream author and maintainer to be one and the same person. Is
> this true? If yes, why?

  No, that's not true. And it should be a bit stupid. A lot of DDs are
  also upstream for their packages, more if we count Debian only
  packages. :)

  He only needs a sponsor who uploads the packages to the archive, which
  of course has to be a DD.

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org