Re: Gnome2.2 backport for woody completed

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 10:55, James D Strandboge wrote:

> The backport is complete and upgrades from gnome1.4 are smooth.

Very cool!  Have you talked with Gustavo Noronha at all?  He was
maintaining the 2.0 woody backport.

It's good to hear that upgrades from 1.4 work with 2.2 still.  We will
definitely have to do a whole new round of testing when sarge freezes.
I know upstream is thinking about reworking a lot of the panel GConf
stuff, which has the potential to break the scripts.