Re: New nautilus-media package

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Noèl Köthe wrote:

: If you will maintain nautilus-media it would be good to rename the RFP:
: (#180368) and try to get it uploaded to sid.
:
: Thank you.

Hi Noèl,

I'm not a Debian developer at the moment, but I'm interested in looking
in becoming one in the near future. I guess I have to look a little more
closely at the process.

I'll try to tighten up the dependencies and fix some packaging errors
that Michel Dänzer brought to my attention. I'll email the list once
that's done and I would appreciate it if someone could upload it to sid.

-
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan