New nautilus-media package

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003, Johannes Rohr wrote:

: Hello,
:
: I just file an RFP for nautilus-media which contains some multimedia
: extensions to nautilus. AFAIK it's part of the official Gnome 2.2
: release. Anybody out there would like to package it?

You ask and you shall receive. You can find the packages at
http://www.nishra.com/debian/. It's not possible to apt-get them at the
moment since I haven't had the time to create a repository.

I would appreciate it if more experienced packagers took a look at this
package and point out errors/suggest fixes. Some of the problems
I've run across:

* Lintian says "package-has-a-duplicate-relation xlibs (>> 4.1.0), xlibs
  (>> 4.2.0)". I think this has to do with the nautilus (2.2.x) package
  depending on 4.1.0 and some other package depending on 4.2.0?

* The gst-thumbnail.schema registers itself with a few thumbnails,
  namely video@mpeg, video@x-avi, and video@x-fli. Totem also registers
  itself with those mentioned and a few more. If someone removes this
  package, would it be a good idea to revert those keys to totem?

-
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan